01. The FCC won't say publicly when it will act on the Morse code issue.
02. The 2006 Dayton HamVention is under way as we go to air.
03. Amateur radio volunteers handle flood/severe weather in New England.
04. Oregon amateur radio operator dies in tower mishap.
05. ISS Astronaut fields questions from elementary students in Japan.
06. Special WRTC-2006 call signs are announced.
07. ARRL President tells Dayton audience amateur radio has not lost its magic.
08. The RSGB & WIA work in tandem to save the amateur 24 gigahertz band.
09. Bob Heil, K9EID, is inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
10. The NCVEC team would like to hear from you.
11. TWIAR QSL card is now available for a reception report.
12. Technology news and commentary with TWiT's Leo Laporte.
13. The Random Access Thought with Bill Baran, N2FNH "Cell Phones"
14. Working Amateur Radio Satellites with Bruce Paige, KK5DO.
15. The tide comes in for those interested in slow-scan television.
16. NPR highlights National Hurricane Center, WX4NHC on program (Excerpted)
17. Special Event Station listings.
18. The Gateway 160 Meter Net Report with Vern Jackson, WA0RCR.
19. The Logbook of the World is now over one million QSO records.
20. Court rules that you can post on the internet, upholds free speech.
21. G0KYA Monthly Propagation Forecast report.
22. M Squared Antennas to be 2006 June VHF QSO Party principal award sponsor.
23. Three hams are on the next team to the International Space Station.
24. European Space Agency completes orbital laboratory. Launching soon.
25. Tower Climbing and Antenna Safety with Greg Stoddard, KF9MP.
26. New ARMY MARS Chief outlines new missions.
27. Motorola announces remote health monitoring via cellular telephones.
28. Amateur Radio History Headlines with Bill Continelli with W2XOY.
29. Courage Handi-Ham System Update with Pat Tice, WA0TDA.
30. NASA says it will fly the space shuttle in July "As Is".
31. WBAB-FM in Long Island, has its signal hijacked.
Audio_typeSpoken word (interviews, readings, etc)
Copyright_statementAll segments and recordings used with permission